Friday, October 10, 2003

Pat Robertson is Out of his Flipping Mind

The "Reverend" Robertson, buddy of dictators everywhere, and an equally loony author he interviewed on The 700 Club, seem to believe that the way to solve Amerika's problems is to, yes, blow up the State Department:

PAT ROBERTSON: I read your book. When you get through, you say, "If I could just get a nuclear device inside Foggy Bottom, I think that’s the answer." I mean, you get through this, and you say, "We’ve got to blow that thing up."

Wonderfully Christian! I'm sure Jesus would have wanted to blow up Pilate's headquarters too, if only Peter and James and John could have gotten their hands on a small tac nuke. Hm.

Equally disturbing, though, is the fact that many lefty bloggers are attributing the words of author Joel Mowbray, quoted by Robertson above, to Robertson solely. We carry on when the Right gets their facts screwed up: let's police ourselves, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home