Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Spam Spam Spam Spam....

At Chaos Manor, a reader has a new take on those spam letters you get from unfortunates in foreign lands:

An Honest Request for Assistance from Your Most Humble Servant in the Name of God

Dearest Sir or Madame,

Good thing to write you. I am sure this comes as a surprise but I have prayed over my selection of your name due to its esteeming nature, and its similarity with the names of many who have, unfortunately, perished by the hand of God, and I hold with the hope that you can be assist me.

I am BROWN MICHAEL, from Oklahoma, USA. While serving as FEMA's Director of Relief Efforts for Hurricane Katrina I came upon the records of an appropriation from the U.S. Congress for US$51.8 billion ($51,800,000,000) in hurricane relief funds that have so far gone unclaimed.

Because of the slow government response, I have been orphaned from my job with FEMA, in which President Bush took me so special. I am now in the process of cleaning out my office, which is messier than an Arabian horse stable. Believe me, I know.

I am looking for an honest God-fearing individual who can assist me with these unclaimed fund. Please to provide me with your bank account information so that we can immediately execute this transfer. In return for your help I will provide you with 20% of the funds as your fee.

I will also need your phone number and any other personal, confidential information you can send me.

Time is of the essence. Please respond my email address immediately, which is MBrown@InflatedResume.com

Praise God, the Most High, that we shall bring righteously these funds to where they may us benefit.

BROWN MICHAEL PhD.

Sounds right to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home